PCC Accountability: The Charities Act 2011 and the PCC
This fully updated guide to parish, diocesan and charitable finances offers essential advice for the preparation and scrutiny of annual accounts and financial reports.
A vital tool for church treasurers, auditors, stewardship advisers, diocesan secretaries, and all with responsibilities for church finances, it provides trustworthy advice on a wide range of legal and regulatory responsibilities.
This fifth edition incorporates the SORP 2015 Regulations and also offers:
- The latest guidelines for charities' accounting
- A complete guide to Receipts and Payments accounting
- Models of Annual Reports and Accounts for small and large PCCs
- An explanation of compliance issues for larger PCCs
- Advice on correlation with the current Annual Return of Parish Finances