Postage, packaging and delivery
Any order can be collected in person with no postage or packing charge from Diocesan House, 109 Dereham Road, Easton, Norwich NR9 5ES. Choose the "I will collect" option in the order process when asked which postage option you would like to use.
The postage costs we charge are simply the postage costs we incur. All are Royal Mail Franking Mailmark prices (except for the 2nd class by carrier within Norfolk rate which is agreed with a local carrier).
A full table of costs is outlined below:
2nd class postage
- 0.00 kg - 0.10 kg FREE
- 0.10 kg - 0.25 kg £0.96 GBP
- 0.25 kg - 0.50 kg £1.27 GBP
- 0.50 kg - 0.75 kg £1.78 GBP
- 0.75 kg - 2.00 kg £2.72 GBP
- 2.00 kg - 35.0 kg £4.98 GBP (by carrier and within Norfolk only)
1st class postage
- 0.00 kg - 0.10 kg £0.89 GBP
- 0.10 kg - 0.25 kg £1.25 GBP
- 0.25 kg - 0.50 kg £1.63 GBP
- 0.50 kg - 0.75 kg £2.30 GBP
- 0.75 kg - 1.00 kg £3.22 GBP
- 1.00 kg - 2.00 kg £5.27 GBP
We will make every effort to process and post orders on the following business day after you have placed your order.
If you select 2nd class postage in the checkout process you can therefore expect your order to be delivered within 3-5 business days after you placed your order, and for 1st class within 2-3 business days.
For enquires about postage or delivery, contact 01603 880853 or firstname.lastname@example.org